Read on to know how to make meringue kisses
cookie recepie. Read about meringue kisses cookie receipe.
Meringue Kisses Cookie
Easter cookies have now become synonymous with the festival of Easter. Umpteen varieties of Easter special cookies are made on this occasion in almost all the Christian homes around the globe. One of the most scrumptious of these Easter special cookies is the Meringue Kisses Cookie. Very much like its name, it is lip-smacking cookie made up chocolate chips, vanilla and various other tasty items. If you want to make this interesting yummy recipe this Easter season, we have come up with the recipe of these delicious cookies, exclusively for you. Follow the instructions given below to make Meringue Kisses Cookie.
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon Cream of tartar
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4 ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- The first step begins with the preheating of oven to a temperature of 375 ° F.
- Seeking the help of parchment paper, line the baking sheet in a oven.
- Take a medium sized bowl and at a medium speed, beat the egg whites in it till they become frothy.
- Add on cream of tartar and salt to it.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar each time, till the mixture gets stiff.
- Add on 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract and fold it in the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Heap the batter in a spoon and drop it on the baking sheet.
- Place it in the oven and turn the oven off but cookies are not to be taken out before 5 hours.
Comment On This Article