Read on to know how to make chocolate chip
cookie recepie. Read about chocolate chip cookie receipe.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Cookies are the specialty of Easter season. Though you can buy these cookies from anywhere during the Easter celebrations, making it on your own is a very delightful activity. As making cookies is not a very difficult task, you can always try your hands at making one. Though there are varieties of Easter special cookies that you can make, the best one is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. It does not require extraordinary efforts and is generally loved by people of all age groups. In this article, we have given the recipe of Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Follow the instructions to make this scrumptious recipe.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 to 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, salt baking powder, and soda; stir into the first mixture, blending well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and place 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are light brown.
Comment On This Article