Read on to know how to make gingerbread Easter
bunny cookie recepie. Read about gingerbread Easter bunny cookies
Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookie
Varieties of cookies are prepared on the occasion of Easter in any Christian home. They are actually one of the traditional Easter recipes that are also gifted as a part of Easter baskets on this occasion. Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookie is one of the most popular Easter cookie recipes. It is made using margarine, dark molasses and ginger. It is loved by people of all age group. Making Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookie is not a very difficult task, so you can easily try making it once. Here are the instructions to be followed in order to make this scrumptious Easter cookie called Gingerbread Easter Bunny Cookie.
- 1/4 cup (c) margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dark molasses
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon (tbsp) baking soda
- 1/4 tbsp cloves
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- The first step begins with the preheating of oven to a temperature of nearly 350 ° F
- Take the margarine and sugar in a bowl and blend them nicely till it turns creamy and then beat in the molasses.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, powdered cloves, powdered cinnamon, and powdered ginger.
- Pour these dry ingredients to the mixture of margarine and then put water into it so as to prepare the dough. Knead it until it is soft.
- The next step consists of rolling the dough directly on the cookie sheet.
- With the help of cookie cutter, cut the cookies in the shape of bunny rabbits.
- Then bake the cookies for about 8 minutes and your Gingerbread Easter bunny cookies recipe is ready to serve.
Comment On This Article