Learn how to make hand painted wine glass for a
Hand Painted Wine Glass
Drinking your favorite wine out of a romantic wine glass has no comparisons. Now, if the glass is a special Valentine hand painted wine glass, it cannot be compared to anything in this world. Hand painted wine glasses are simply the most wonderful gifts that you can present your beloved. Give a personal touch to the wine glasses to let your loved know that they are especially created for him/ her. Apart from using them, they can also be displayed as a nice decoration. You can also use other types of glasses such as champagne, martini, iced tea, etc. instead of the wine glasses. We bring you easy to make painted wine glass that can be made by anyone. Read further to know how to make painted wine glass for you and your beloved.
How To Make Hand Painted Wine Glass
- Clean wine glasses (need not be expensive, check out your local store)
- Glass paints
- Paintbrush (size 1 or 2)
How to Make:
- Make sure the wine glasses are clean and dry.
- Take the glass paints and follow instructions on how to use it.
- Some glass paints can be directly applied on the glass surface from the bottle using a nozzle applicator.
- Use the paintbrush to make designs or fill in the color.
- Since our theme is Valentine, it is better to make lovely red roses like a ribbon around the glass. It is better to practice making a rose on paper before working on the glass.
- You can follow a pattern like 2 green leaves after each rose to make it look more colorful and lovely.
- After you are done, allow the glass to dry for 48 hours.
- Wash the glass under running water once before you drink in it.
Comment On This Article