Given below is information on how to make a
Valentine love book. Learn how to create a love journal.
Valentine Love Book
Valentine’s Day is celebrated to rejoice love, passion, care and romance among couples throughout the world on 14th February. Gifts like chocolates and flowers always scream of romance but why not take a different route this Valentine’s Day. Treat your love with a unique love book. A Valentine love book dedicated just for the two is a great way to relive those small and special moments of love. You must be wondering as to how to make a love book. Look no further as we bring you easy steps to create a love journal exclusively just for the two of you in an extremely easy way. You will not only love the end result but also enjoy making it. Read further to know how to make this easy valentine craft.
How To Make Valentine Love Book
- Inexpensive Journal
- Clear Glue
- Red/ Pink Paper
- Color Sticks
- Cord or Ribbon (preferably red)
- Trinkets/ Knick-knacks
- Nice Pictures
How to Make:
- Take the journal and decorate the cover nicely. You can use the red ribbon for an outline so as to create a frame.
- Cut out hearts from the red and pink paper of different sizes and stick it on the corners.
- Apply some glitter on the hearts so as to make your love book shine! Make the first page of the journal as the dedication page.
- Decorate it nicely by coloring it with red and pink colors.
- Next, in a nice handwriting, write down your dedication. It could be a nice love quote or a simple "To Us!"
- Collect the trinkets and stick them on random pages.
- Make it a point to write something on it everyday.
- It could be a little gesture that your beloved did to make you feel loved, or it could be a newly found reason as to why you love him/ her even more! Walla! You have your own love journal.
- Red paper
- White paper
- Tapestry needle
How to Make:
- Cut out a 6 inches heart from the red paper.
- Trace the heart on white paper and cut out 10-20 more hearts.
- Make a bunch of five hearts and pile all of them up.
- Fold each bunch down the middle.
- Using tapestry needle, make holes every ½-inch down the middle.
- Stack all the hearts and place the cover on top.
- Put the yarn in the needle and knot it at one end of the holes.
- Sew the yarn through the holes, knotting it at the other end.
- Beautify the cover and present it to your beloved.
Comment On This Article