Learn how to make a romantic Valentine charm
Valentine Charm Pencil
It is Valentine’s Day once again. Thinking of what new and special to gift your beloved this Valentine’s so that he can cherish it for lifetime! Why not create some charm Valentine pencils for your lover and let him use them in place of his regular pen. It is easy to make Valentine charm pencil and gift to your beloved. It is hardly time consuming and definitely a great way to show your beloved how much you care. Given below are the steps for making Valentine charm pencils for your special one. The same process can be applied on pens also. See his/ her face glow with happiness when you gift a romantic charm pencil.
How To Make Valentine Charm Pencil
- Thick pencil (new/ unsharpened)
- Red Ribbon (prefer thin one)
- Red paper (Thick)
- Assorted Beads (4-5)
How to Make:
- Take the pencil and tie the ribbon on its upper end.
- Make sure you put a double knot so that it stays firmly. In case it still slides down, stick it with some glue.
- Cut out two hearts from the red paper and stick them on one end of the ribbon such that the ribbon is inserted between the two.
- You can write out a cute love message on one side and both your names on the other side.
- If you want you can sprinkle some glitter on the hearts to make it look cute.
- Now, on the other end, thread the beads up the ribbon. Tie a knot after 4-5 beads so that they don't slide out.
- There! Your romantic charm pencil is ready!
- Heart Shapes (felt or cardstock)
- Jewelry Wire
- Assorted Beads
How to Make:
- Wrap the wire around the top of the pencil.
- Thread on the beads and wrap the wire down the pencil while placing the beads into position.
- Once you reach the bottom of the pencil, wrap the wire around the pencil.
- Glue the hearts on top of the pencil.
- You can add extra embellishments such as glitter, beads and sequins to enhance your charm pencil.