Given here is information on how to make a
romantic hearts necklace for Valentine's Day.
Heart necklace is a very cute gift that can be presented to your beloved. A heart symbolizes love and giving your loved a heart portrays handing over one’s existence to another. And it becomes even more personal, romantic and charming when you make it yourself. Don't think only girls can use this. Even guys can be given a romantic heart necklace that can be suspended on the rear view mirror of his car. It can also occupy a small position in his room inside his closet or on his mirror. Red hearts are a popular Valentine’s Day gift. Read on further to know how to make a Valentine heart necklace for your love this Valentine’s Day.
How To Make Romantic Heart Necklace
- Foam or Clay
- Pen/ Marker
- Glitter/ Glass pieces of various shapes
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
How to Make:
- Cut out the foam in the shape of hearts with the cookie cutter.
- In case you don't have cookie cutter, you can make out hearts from clay. They can be easily shaped with hands.
- If you find that also difficult, you can shape out hearts with a knife or a pencil cutter. Just be careful about how you use it.
- You can place the hearts either sideways or in vertical continuation. Both look good.
- Punch holes on top of the hearts if you are keeping it in vertical continuation or punch holes in the sides if you are keeping it sideways. Thread the ribbon through the hearts.
- Now, decorate the hearts by painting them red or pink.
- Use your imagination to make it look even more beautiful by using glitter and mirror pieces.
- You can write out your names in each of the hearts, alternatively.
- Let the paint and decoration dry.
- Spray some nice perfume over it once it is ready and gift it to your beloved.
Comment On This Article