Delight your guests this season with some beautiful Passover gift baskets. Read on to find some wonderful tips for Passover gift basket ideas.
Passover Gift Baskets
Passover is a celebration of the escape and freedom of the Jews from the land of tyranny and dictatorship. On this day, Jews all across the world are in a merry mood. Friends and family members get together to enjoy the festival in its true sense. Houses are decorated, streets lined with lights and sumptuous Seder meals prepared in each and every family. One important aspect of the festival is the sharing of gifts among people. This is the point when almost everyone faces dilemma as they want to gift something unique and the very best. It is also important that the gift should have a personal touch to it; emotion is worth much more than the price. Among the many options that one has for Passover gifts, baskets are an all-time favorite. People always get delighted when they receive an assortment of beautiful, small gift items. These baskets are easily available in any gift store and come in different range and options. You can even prepare you own custom-made gift basket using a blend of different items. All you need for this is a little bit of creativity and some ideas and you can prepare a fancy gift basket that will aptly convey your feelings to your loved ones. In case, you need any ideas in relation to Pesach gift baskets, check out the lines that follow.
Passover Gift Basket Ideas
A Pesach gift basket can be an assortment of a number of delightful items. As the filler for the basket, you can use almost anything that you can lay your hands on. However, to make a perfect gift basket, you should have an idea about the choice and taste of the person you are gifting it to. The gift will also depend on the relation that you share with the person. This will make the gift more personalized and it will definitely be preferred over any other gift items. To help you with your Pesach gift basket packing, we have provided certain tips in the lines below. Go through them and prepare some beautiful and exquisite Passover gift baskets for your friends and family members.
- A gift basket without some ornamentation, such as beautiful and colorful flowers, can almost be regarded as incomplete. Such adornments will make your gift look more elegant and stylish. You can even decide on a theme for your Pesach basket, depending on the color of the flowers you are using for the decoration.
- The one thing that every Passover gift basket must have is a collection of lovely festive cookies and candies. To make it even yummier, you can add in some chocolate truffles, mocha coffee beans, matzah crackers, cakes and muffins. Children would especially love this and you can even gift it to a close friend or family member.
- Wine, being an important aspect of Passover rituals, can also be used as filler for a Passover gift basket. However, it is important for the wine to be kosher and created under a rabbi's immediate supervision. This is because of the fact that kosher wines are devoid of any form of fermented substance like yeast. There should also be no form of common preservatives in it, like potassium sorbate.
- Scented candles and decorative lights are other great options for filling your Pesach gift basket. Different types of candles come during the festive season and are easily available in any local gift store or departmental shop.
- To make the basket look more colorful and attractive, you can use bright decorative ornaments and add small silk flowers in between.
- A special attraction for females will be Pesach themed oven mitts, wooden spoons, a rolled tea towel and other such kitchen items. However, if it is for younger women, you can use scented oils, bubble bath, hand-held massager and gel eye-pack as the filler. Don't forget to tie a beautiful satin ribbon as a final touch to the gift pack.
- If the gift basket is meant for a man, you can go about with a red or green barbeque glove and fill it with items like a spatula, tongs etc.
Comment On This Article