Ganesh Chaturthi, the festival of Lord Ganesha, is best celebrated with Besan Ke Ladoo. Read to explore besan ke ladoo recipe.
Besan Ke Ladoo
Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival dedicated to the Lord Ganesha, who is well known for his love and inclination towards sweets like modak and besan ke ladoo. Therefore, it is of prime importance to offer the Lord besan ke laddu on this special occasion. No doubt, these ladoos are very tasty and are loved by almost everyone. So, why not make this auspicious occasion more special by making them at home only. Given below is the recipe giving details on the ingredients as well the method of preparing besan ke laddoo.
Besan Ke Ladoo Recipe
- 2 cups Gram Flour (besan)
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar (grinded)
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1 tsp Almonds (chopped)
- 1 tsp Pistachios (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- Mix gram flour and ghee over a low heat in a kadhai and constantly keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- When it releases an appetizing smell remove it from the heat and allow cooling.
- Add sugar and nuts to the gram flour and mix thoroughly.
- Now form ping-pong size balls of the mixture.
- Ladoos are ready to be served.