Given below is the recipe/recepie of Grilled
Lemon Potatoes. Learn how to make Grilled Lemon Potatoes.
Grilled Lemon Potatoes Recipe
A day honoring love and lovers, Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14. The entire world in involved in giving candies, flowers, chocolates, cards and other accessories to their loved ones. A well-known symbol of this day, cupid has become associated with this festival he represents love and beauty. The best way to say “I love you” is a romantic meal, a sweet dessert or sexy nightcap. One such romantic meal is grilled lemon potatoes. This recipe is a light dish as well as filling if taken along with salads and/or desserts. It is easy to make and anyone can learn how to make grilled lemon potatoes. Given here is the recipe of grilled lemon potatoes.
How To Make Grilled Lemon Potatoes
- 2 Auburn Potatoes (cut lengthwise)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ cup Low Fat Margarine (melted)
- 1½ tsp Reduced Sodium Lemon Pepper
- Make deep cuts on the sides of potatoes using a sharp knife.
- Take a foil to cover the skin side.
- Mix lemon juice, garlic powder, low fat margarine and lemon pepper together in a bowl.
- Brush the sides of the potatoes with this margarine mixture.
- Grill the potatoes on medium heat for 40 minutes, greasing with margarine mixture after every 10 minutes.
- Rotate the potatoes and grill for 10 more minutes while basting with the remaining margarine mixture.
- Serve hot on a plate or bowl.
Comment On This Article