Here are ideas on how to play a Teacher's Day
game known as Couch Game.
Teacher's Day is a wonderful occasion to have a lot of fun with teachers. You may throw enthralling parties to your teachers and reward them with various titles. You may also arrange interesting activities, to boost up the party spirits in your guests. ensure that no one sits idle or leaves the place just by becoming a spectator. Hence, organize such games and activities that demand the participation of every guest present in your Teacher's Day party. If you are looking for such a game, then you are reading the right article. In the following lines, we have given instructions for playing the very interesting 'couch game'.
How To Play Couch Game
- Form teams, with equal numbers of guys and girls in each team.
- Write the names of all your guests on pieces of paper. Put the papers in a hat and shuffle them. Now, pick the pieces of paper randomly and give one piece to each guest.
- Now, ask everyone to sit in a circle, alternate guy, girl, with four people on the couch and the rest on chairs.
- Have one extra, empty chair.
- The object of the game is to get all your gender onto the couch.
- The person, who is sitting with the empty chair to his/her left, calls out a name, trying to get the opposite gender off the couch.
- The person with that piece of paper must stand up and move to the empty chair. He/she then swaps their piece of paper with the caller.
- The next person to call is the one with empty space to their left.
- This goes on until one team has four of their own players on the couch.