"Pass the Cushion" is a game for
Teacher's Day Party. We tell you how to play this game.
Pass The Cushion
Teacher's Day gives a nice chance for the teachers and students to come out of the four walls of classroom and interact with each other. The students get to know many things about their teachers. On the other hand, teachers let loose their serious attitude of an instructor and reveal the other (playful) side of their personality. To commemorate the unique bond shared by the teachers and students, the latter throw parties for the former, on Teacher's Day. If you are a student, you may also arrange party and organize some interesting games and activities, for the occasion. The very popular game 'Pass The Cushion' would be the best bet, in case you are looking for an easy-to-play game. Go through the following lines to get the instructions to play 'Pass The Cushion'.
How To Play Pass The Cushion
- A circle is made with all the players.
- A number of punishments are written on chits of paper. The chits are then put in a bowl.
- One person stands at the music system, playing and stopping music.
- One player in the circle holds a small cushion and passes it on as the music starts.
- The cushion is passed from one person to another and keeps on rotating till the music is stopped.
- The person holding the cushion, when the music is stopped, gets out.
- He/she takes out a chit from the bowl and fulfills the punishment.
- Then the music starts again and the cushion again starts rotating.
- The process goes on until only one person is left.
- The last person left in the game is the winner.
Comment On This Article