Make this father's day special for your dad by presenting him something creative. Read on to know about the cool craft ideas for Father's Day
Cool Father's Day Crafts
Father is the person, who held you securely, when you took your first faltering steps. You found him by your side when you were not feeling well and assured you that everything would be fine. Father is someone every son wants to grow up to be like. Father's Day is a special occasion to thank your dad for the unconditional love and protection received by him, and which we most of the times take for granted. This Father's Day, gift him something which he will remember for years. And what could be better then a cool craft made by you. Below we are giving few tips for the cool Father's Day craft which can certainly bring smile on your father's face.
- An old Tie
- A few Small White Buttons
- A piece of Card Paper
- Crayons or Paint
- Ruler/ Yardstick
- Firstly, place the card paper on a flat surface.
- Now carefully cut the top of the paper in 'M' shape, so that it makes two pointed peaks.
- After that, draw a straight line down the center of the card, with the help of a rule.
- Glue the buttons on the right side of this line.
- Now, cut the lower part of the tie and place it in the center of the card.
- Fix only the top of the tie to the card and leave the bottom part of the tie free to move.
- Finally, fold down the pointed areas on top towards the front of the card. They will now give the impression of collar flaps.
- Paste these flaps to the card and glue a button on each collar.
- Now, to make a pocket of the shirt, cut a rectangular piece of paper and glue it to the shirt.
- The pocket should be of the same color as the shirt.
- Glue the pocket only on three sides leaving upper side open.
- Slip a paper hanky into the pocket.
- Write some lovely messages on this hanky and present it to dad on Father's Day.
CD Photo Frame
- Old Compact Disk
- Flour/Salt Dough
- Double Stick Tape
- Adhesive Backed Felt
- Tacky Glue
- Scrap of Cardboard
- Make a base for your photo frame by using Flour/Salt Dough you can make any shape you want.
- Make a slot in your base with the help of cardboard or a table knife.
- Bake the base in Microwave or let it dry in air.
- Paint it with desired color.
- Cut the photo of your dad with you and your siblings, into a 3" circle.
- Attach it to CD with double face tape.
- Cover the back of the CD with sticky back felt.
- Secure the CD into slot made in base with the help of tacky glue.
Comment On This Article