This article will provide you ideas to make easy Father's Day crafts. Read to know more about easy craft ideas for Father's Day.
Easy Father's Day Crafts
Father's Day is dedicated to the fatherhood. It falls in the month of June every year. It is the best time when children express their gratitude towards their dad by giving a gift, card or flowers. We have an idea that is a little different and will convey your love and care towards your dad. This year, surprise your dad by making a craft for him. Easy to make crafts, turn out to be great gift items and will certainly leave a lasting impression on your dad. Below we have given the easy Father's Day crafts ideas, prepare one of them and make your dad feel extra special on this Father's Day.
Key Chain for Dads
- 12” round Key Chain
- Alphabet Beads
- Football Beads
- Small Round or Heart Beads
- Hemp or Jewelry Cord
- Tie two or three knots on one end of the hemp or jewelry cord, as this will not allow the beads to falling off.
- First of all string two hearts & then string a football and the letters for the word “EVER” sting ‘R’ first, in the cord.
- Now, again string one football bead and then bead the word “DAD” in the cord.
- String another football and then the word “BEST” starting with the letter ‘T’.
- Now, add the fourth football and two heart beads in the end, similarly as done in the starting.
- To keep all the beads close together tie a knot as close to the heart bead as possible. Tie a second knot to secure them properly.
- Lastly, tie the long end of the hemp or jewelry cord closest to the word “BEST” to the key chain.
- Fasten the knot several times to secure the beads.
- Trim off the excess cord.
- Your “BEST DAD EVER” key chain for dads is ready to be gifted.
- You can bring in desirable changes to the key chain by beading in different messages like “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY DAD”.
- Instead of the heart and football shaped beads you can take beads of different shapes to personalize the key chain according to his taste.
- A Poem
- Construction Paper
- Clear Contact Paper
- Markers/ Crayons
- Piece of Yarn/ Ribbon
- With the help of a scissor, cut a strip of construction paper for the bookmark.
- Spread some paint in a plate and dip your fingers in it.
- Make fingerprints on the construction paper, giving shape of flowers, sun, hills, etc.
- Write a small poem on Father's Day in a piece of paper. The size of the poem should be according to the size of the bookmark.
- With a scissor, cut the poem and with the help of glue attach it at the back of bookmark.
- Cover the entire piece with clear contact paper.
- Make a hole in the top center of the bookmark and tie a ribbon or yarn through the hole.
- Your book mark is now ready to be gifted!
Comment On This Article