This Father's Day, help your preschool kid to make a cute handmade craft for his dad. Read on to get some crafts ideas for toddlers.
Preschool Father's Day Crafts
Nothing can beat the charm of handmade crafts. They not only reflect the makers' creativity, but also his/her efforts to make it special for the receiver. Well, if you thought only adults can make crafts, you are definitely in for a surprise. With some help and assistance, even preschoolers can make innovative, creative and impressive craft gifts. This Father's Day, help your toddler to make a beautiful craft for his/her dad. His/her father would surely think of himself as a proud dad. To get some ideas for preschool crafts that would be perfect gift option for Father's Day, read through the following lines.
Father Day Craft Ideas For Toddlers
- Construction Paper
- Cake Pan
- The first step is to cut the construction paper, so that it snuggly fits into the cake pan.
- Now, instruct the child to place the paper on the pan.
- The next step would be to ask the kid to put a few drops of paint on the paper.
- Now, ask the toddler to place a marble into the pan and tilt it in all the directions. The paint stuck on the marble, would eventually draw lines on the paper, as it rolls around.
- The best bet would be to use 2 or 3 marbles instead of one. It would definitely make impressive designs on the paper.
Vinegar Heart Pictures
- Paint Brush
- White piece of construction paper
- White vinegar
- Red or Pink Tissue Paper
- Make the toddler sit comfortably and spread a newspaper all over the area.
- Take the red or pink tissue paper and cut them into small heart shapes.
- Now, instruct the kid to paint them white piece of construction paper with white vinegar.
- The next step would be to ask the kids to place pre-cut red and pink tissue paper hearts all over the construction paper.
- As the vinegar dries, the tissue paper would fall off the sheet and would leave red or pink heart prints.
- Paper Plate
- Construction Paper
- Crayons, Markers, or Paint
- Craft Glue
- The first step would be to spread newspaper on the work place.
- Instruct the kid to paint the paper plate in yellow. Once the plate has been colored, leave it aside for drying.
- Meanwhile, instruct the toddler to trace his/her own hands on the yellow or orange construction paper.
- Repeat the above step until he/she has traced six hands.
- Once the kid has traced six hands, take a scissor and cut all of them.
- Now, using glue, stick the palm of one of the six traced hands onto the non-painted side of the paper plate. Make the kid understands how he should stick it.
- Allow him to stick the rest five hands.
Comment On This Article