Learn how to play truth or dare, a romantic game for Valentine's Day.
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare is an entertaining as well as romantic game that can be played for Valentine's Day. The game usually involves 10 or more players and is generally played to bring in the element of fun and enjoyment in a party or get together. This Valentine’s Day, instead of opting for the usual movie plans or dinner dates, plan a get together for couples. Play truth or dare and watch how each of you unravel an unknown truth or personality facet of your partner. In case you are wondering how to play the game or want some ideas for what could be asked or made to do in truth or dare, this article would be of help. Given below is how to play truth or dare and some ideas on the questions and task you can give for truth or dare.
How to Play Truth or Dare
- The first would be to gather all the players for the game and ask them to sit around in a circle. Make sure that the players are comfortable with each other and do not feel apprehensive about the presence of anyone.
- In case your parents or siblings are there in the room, but not a part of the game, even then, make sure you get rid of them. Who knows some of your friends might get uncomfortable by their presence.
- Before starting the game, ensure that everyone agrees to the rules of the game, such as where can the dares occur? Do people have to watch the person perform the dare? Can dares involve people not in the game? Can dares be done in the presence of adults? Think of every possibility that might occur in the game.
- To make the game less monotonous, inform the players that they can choose an option only once. What we mean here is that if a person choose dare in the first chance, then he/she has to choose truth in the second turn. This way the game becomes less monotonous and you also get to know the person better.
- Coming to the technique of how to play the game, take an empty bottle or a pen. Rotate the device in a clockwise motion. The person, on whom the cap of the bottle or pen stops, is asked to choose between "truth" and "dare".
- Make sure that the dare you give is simple and silly. Since you are playing the game on Valentine’s Day, make sure that the dare you give center around the theme of love. This way you will have a chance to watch the romantic side of your friends and relatives and also have fun.
- As for the truth you ask, make sure that the question you ask bring out the romantic side of the person. For instance, ask him/her to describe about the first meeting when he/she met his/her partner, the first kiss, the naughtiest thing ever done, and so on.
- As for spinning the bottle/pen, let the host take care of it for the first time. Thereafter, who ever performs the task gets to spin the bottle/pen for the next round.
Note: Remember, even if it’s a game, each one should be aware of his/her limits. Also, do not breach privacy of the other to an extent that he/she starts feeling uncomfortable. Keep in mind that you are playing it for fun and merriment.
Ideas For Playing Truth & Dare
Questions For Truth
- Who is your dream lover?
- If you could kiss one celebrity, who would it be?
- What is your favorite romantic destination?
- Where did your partner propose you?
- What is your most romantic dream?
- What is your wildest sexual fantasy?
- Amongst all the people in this room (except your partner), which guy/girl would you like to date?
- Who was your first crush?
- What is the wildest thing that you have done, ever?
- Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? Who?
- What is the craziest pick up line that you have ever heard?
- What is the craziest pick up line that you have used?
- Have you ever lied to your partner to avoid an intimate moment?
Tasks For Dare
- Enact the way you were proposed.
- Sing a love song for your beloved.
- Propose your partner again in front of everyone.
- Enact a famous romantic scene.
- Yell out "I am cupid" from the window that faces the street.
- Pretend a striptease performance and try to earn some tips (you need not actually strip).
- Give some one a lap dance and make it good.
- If your special someone is around, kiss/smooch him/her
- Kiss some one of the same sex.
Comment On This Article