Learn how to play "propose your partner", a romantic game for Valentine's Day.
Propose Your Partner
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, love seems to be the mantra for everyone. While the whole atmosphere is engulfed in the blissful feeling of love, there is one thing that runs every mind and takes the toll, especially for singles - the act of proposal. Talk about proposals and proposing and you are sure to find mixed emotions - whilst some are cool with it, there are others who almost undergo a panic attack and yet others who never manage to embark on it. To make the act of proposal and proposing a humorous one, the best would be to play the game, how to propose your partner. A fun-filled game, it can be played with singles as well as couples. The best part of the game is that it helps in matchmaking without making the whole process cumbersome or tedious. Who knows your “single” guests might actually leave the party in pairs. Read on further about how to play "Propose your Partner”.
How to Play Propose Your Partner
- Gather all the invitees of the party at a single place. Make a circle and ask everyone to sit in a way that all girls are on one side of the circle and all the boys on the other side.
- Explain all the participants that the game should be taken in a sporty manner and that everyone has to perform the task of proposing the girl/boy. Being shy or introvert would not solve the purpose as the game demands expression and a gregarious attitude.
- In case the game is being played by singles, then it would be ideal to make chits of names of the girls and the guys. Keep them in a separate bowl. While the guys would pick up a chit from the bowl that has the name of the girls, the girls are supposed to pick up chit from the bowl containing the names of the guys.
- Play the game in a manner that every girl and boy gets a chance to show his/her creativity in proposing the other sex. The best would be to alternate between a boy and a girl.
- In case couples are playing the game, begin with the couple whose name is first in alphabetical order. Both the partners have to propose each other in front of everyone.
- Do not forget to arrange a table of goodies, wherein you can keep flowers, chocolates, gift items, and so on. Inform all the participants that they are free to use any of the items for their act of proposal.
- Keep a time limit say 2 minutes for each person and ask everyone to make the proposal witty and original. Ask them that the proposal should be entertaining as well as romantic.
- Everyone who manages a yes from the person whom he/she is proposing is entitled a special gift. Once everyone has completed their act of proposal, present a surprise gift to the person who proposed in the most wittiest and original manner.
Comment On This Article