Here are the steps as to how to make Easter Egg
Doll, a popular Easter craft.
Easter Egg Doll
Making Easter crafts is one of the most exclusive as well as interesting tradition related to the Easter festival. On this day, not only children but also adult take part in craft making activities. Beautiful Easter crafts are made for decorating homes and for theme based Easter games in the party. One such interesting game is Easter Egg Doll. It is a simple Easter craft suitable for kids. It looks extremely beautiful and thus, loved by the kids. Children can use these cute egg dolls to adorn their rooms. Here are the instructions on how you can make this interesting craft.
- Blown out egg shell
- Paper muffin cups
- Wide ribbon
- Cardboard tube
- Tape or glue
- Paint the face of the doll in the in the blown out eggshell.
- Half fold the paper muffin cup to make the Easter bonnet for the doll.
- Use the ribbon to tie the bonnet properly on the Easter egg face. One can also use glue or tape to attach the ribbon or yarn, to set the bonnet in its right position.
- To make the body, take about 4 to 5 muffin cups and cut their centers.
- Take the cardboard tube and use glue to place the cups upside down on it. To make the tiered skirt of the doll, let the muffin cups overlap the last.
- Paste the egg doll face on the topside of the cardboard tube to complete the Easter egg doll.
Comment On This Article