Here are the steps as to how to make Easter
Easter Eggshell Baskets
Easter eggs are synonymous with the Easter celebrations. There are several kinds of Easter egg crafts that are popularly made on this occasion as a part of theme décor or kids-toys. Easter eggshell baskets are one of these popular Easter-crafts. These are basically ornamented baskets with colorfully decorated eggshells can be used as showpieces during Easter festival. Easter baskets are also exchanged as gifts. Making an Easter eggshell baskets hardly takes sometime, so it would not even be very troublesome. If you also want to make this wonderful craft this Easter, here are the instructions.
- Plastic rounded bowl or butter container
- Easter egg coloring kit or paints
- Craft glue
- Sponge paint brush
- Paper plate
- You should collect a number of eggshells before starting this craft.
- Using Easter egg coloring kits color the eggshells. Once the eggs have acquired the desired color, remove them from coloring solution and lay upon paper towels to dry completely.
- Break eggshells into small pieces, ensuring a proper blend of all the different colors. Place crushed shells in a flat paper plate.
- Cover an area of the container you have chosen with glue using sponge paint brush. Dip the glued area into the crushed eggshells. Gently press the shells onto the container until secure and flat. Allow to dry. Cover the entire container in this fashion.
- Fill with basket grass and eggs or use as an Easter candy dish.