Read about Christmas wedding food, Christmas food
and Christmas wedding cake.
Christmas Wedding Food
Apart from the ambience and attire, the most important part of a theme wedding is a menu. Christmas wedding party menu thus apart from the decoration and attire naturally incorporates traditional holiday season food to keep up with its theme. In this wedding, it becomes a challenge to meet up to the standards of the extravagant Christmas meals. The drinks and the meals are very much based on the menu of Christmas, however the garnishing if food is kept in concern so that you can know the difference of a Christmas food and Christmas wedding food. Apart from the scrumptious items right from the Christmas menu, there is a possibility of arrangement of food other than this typical menu. However, in being flexible you should not forget the theme of your wedding. Remember experiment within the boundaries of Christmas theme would look apt. Here are few tips for the selection of Christmas Wedding Food.
Christmas Wedding Food Tips
- The most popular choices include drinks such as eggnog, mulled wined, hot spiced cider and hot chocolate along with the tasty fruit punches and mock tails.
- Christmas cookies such as bourbon balls, snow globes, gingerbread, Spritz and sugarcoated holiday-themed cookies on wedding feast table disappear very quickly. So, you will have to maintain a regular supply at hand.
- Whipped toppings of banana, cheese, cream, butter, almond nuts, cranberries and date nuts on sweet breads are also quite appetizing treats too.
- Christmas cake followed by Italian Christmas cookies is also traditionally followed.
- Christmas wedding cake can be strewn with red rose petals or tiny glass Christmas ball ornaments and gold ribbon bows can be used as adornments for the cake.
- Some people opt for Christmas wedding cakes shaped like a tree with eatable ornaments to decorate it.
- Another idea is to make a winter wonderland Christmas cake where ice-cream cones can be made to stand like pine trees ornamented with snow-like icing. Icing makes wonderful fresh snow.
- You can put tiny porcelain bride and groom couple dancing in this winter wonderland cake.
- Spicy Eastern food can also be incorporated in the Christmas wedding theme in the honor of the Three Wise Men from the East for a unique touch. Similarly, exotic juicy flowers can also find place on your Christmas wedding table.
Typical Christmas Wedding Menu
Drinks - Eggnog, Hot Chocolate, Fruit Punches, Mock tails and Wine.
Starters - Cookies, Bourbon, Gingerbread, Spritz , French Fries and Nachos
Main Course - Baked Beans, Cheese Pasta, Chicken Dishes, Sandwiches Salmons and Stuffed Turkey.
Dessert - Pies, Cake, Caramel Custard, Hot Chocolate Fudge and variety of Ice Creams.
Comment On This Article