Read about Christmas wedding flowers, Christmas
wedding flower Arrangement and Christmas wedding flower decoration.
Christmas Wedding Flowers
Floral decorations are the natural choice for all kind of Christmas wedding decorations including the church hall decoration to bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids and table centerpieces. The flowers you choose for the purpose not necessarily be the overrated red roses. Your options can include traditional poinsettias, holly, baby's breath and carnations to more exotic and bright-colored tropical flowers that compliment the overall color theme of the party. A professional florist designer is of course the best option but if you want to be economical, you can plan on doing decorations yourself, using the following trips and tricks:
Christmas Wedding Flower Ideas
- You may need to plan ahead the type of floral decoration you want to go for, the quantity, types and colors of flowers you will need and other greenery you need to group them together. This will make your purchases easier.
- If you are thinking about fresh flower table centerpieces, decide its size depending on the size of the tables and number of guests who will be seated there.
- An interesting focal point of the wedding hall can be a large and tall flower arrangement, done specifically for the purpose.
- You can keep water-filled vase near each bridesmaid and bride table, where they can place their bouquet during the reception, so that they have their own place in the beauty of the place.
- Flowers with gold-tipped centers and fruit and flower arrangements can become interesting centerpieces and cornices too.
- You can use orchid plants potted in shorts urn as centerpieces and then give it as party favors to special guests.
- Flower garlands make beautiful swags at doorways, windows, railings and balconies.
- Dress the bride's and groom's chairs with fresh flowers arranged outside of the chair back so that their dresses are not stained. You can also use silk and artificial flowers instead for the purpose.
- Wedding cakes strewn with rose petals and floral nosegays can make cake knives, servers and toasting flutes for the couple, special for Christmas weddings.
Tips For Selecting Christmas Wedding Flowers
- Do not go for artificial flowers ever, they make the entire theme look faked. Incase you want to use silk and organdy flowers, limit the use to the dining tables and the seats of the bride and groom
- In case you want to keep the decoration economical, do not for off-season flowers, seasonal flowers are good because they are available in abundance and give the seasonal look.
- Do not over do with a single kind of flower, even a Christmas theme includes variety.
- Use of Poinsettia in white, cream, pink, and red, Xmas cactus, lilies, hollies and mistletoe enhance the Christmas feel of theme.
Comment On This Article