Handmade gifts can always go to show a person that you care. Browse through this article for ideas on handmade gifts for your boss.
Handmade Gifts For Boss
With a handmade gift, you can never really go down the darkest lane. Think about it: There is the boss and there are the employees. It's the Boss's Day and each and every employee gives the boss an item that is bought off the shelf from a random store located on an even more random road. You, however, being as different and special as you are, decide to gift the boss a handmade gift made with your own hands. Now, will your boss appreciate the gifts bought off-the-shelf more or the handmade gift more? An easy choice, it should be the handmade gift, because of the fact that there was more thought and efforts put into it. If you are looking to create an impression on your boss, a handmade gift will help do the trick. Here's presenting for you three very creative and 'mature' ideas on handmade gifts for a boss. Creation is your key!
Ideas On Handmade Gifts For Boss
You Will Need
- A pair of old Headphones
- 2 Playing Cards
- 2 Tins
- Electrical Tape
- A Knife
- A Pin
- Wire Cutters
- Begin by dismantling the headphones and then actually going ahead and removing the speakers.
- With the pin, poke a small hole into each of the two playing cards. You can then glue each of the two speakers to each of the two cards. The hole in each card should correspond to the audio component of each speaker.
- Proceed to use the awl to make a hole at the back of each tin. You can then thread the speaker wires through the holes created. Finish off this step by reconnecting the wires by twisting them together and burning away the coating off plastic. You can use a lighter for this. Tape off the wires completely.
- To provide a cushion for the speakers, you can place the foam padding from the headphones inside the tins. Your ‘speaker surprise is ready’.
Mittens By The Dozen
You Will Need
- Wash Cloth
- Cotton Cord
- Needle and Thread
- You can start off by folding the washcloth in half and then cutting it to your desired length. Use the sharpest pair of scissors for this.
- Once done, tape a 2 ½ inch loop of cotton cord onto the folded cloth, you can then go along to stitch along the bottom edges and side edges of the cloth. Here, you will have to take extra care to leave a ¼ inch of seam which can help in the catching of the ends of the loop.
- You are done, turn the right side of the pocket out and after using the mitten each time, you can hang the washcloth by the loop to allow it to dry!
You Will Need
- A white T-shirt
- Fabric Pens
- When it comes to handmade gifts, it doesn’t really get simpler than the idea of a trendy tee. Apart from the two main items require for this gift idea, you will need tons of creativity and artistic capabilities.
- Start off by taking a good look at your T-shirt, you can either choose to work on the front portion of the tee, the back portion, or both the front and back portion. Work here refers to the words you will be writing on the tee or the designs you will be drawing on it.
- If you know that you are good at drawing, try out a few designs. However, if you are not, stick to a thank you message or any other appropriate message. To add color to the tee you can use different colored fabric pens.
Now, don't you think that handmade gifts can be so much better than shop-bought gifts? Well, they sure can be!