If your boss is away from office and if you want to wish him/her on Boss's Day, then fine Boss's Day quotes are perfect to add to an email or even use as text messages.
Boss's Day Quotes
'National Boss's Day' is celebrated on October 16 every year and that gives you the perfect opportunity to thank your boss and express your appreciation. Employees normally arrange for a bolt from the blue party and pamper their bosses with exotic gifts to let their bosses know how important they are in their lives. But, what if your boss is out of office on some urgent work? In that case, you can still wish your boss with some nice Boss's Day quotes. All you have to do is to just email him/her a nice quote or text message him/her. A motivational quote is enough to express your feelings. Boss's Day quotes can be funny, humorous, motivational, or inspiring. If your boss likes humor, give him/her a good belly laugh by sending him/her very funny Boss's Day quotes. Steer through the following section to read more about popular Boss's Day quotes and sayings.
Quotes On Boss's Day
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost
- One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. - Dennis A. Peer
- Nothing so conclusively proves a man's ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself. - Thomas J. Watson
- Most people like hard work. Particularly when they are paying for it. - Franklin P. Jones
- The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week. - Robert Frost
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- Thanks for helping me always. - Anonymous
- I've met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time. - Bill Gold
- The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it. - Theodore Roosevelt
- Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. - Doug Larson
- Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter. - Author Unknown
- If a train station is where the train stops, what's a workstation? - Author Unknown
- Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life. - Author Unknown
- Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats. - Howard Aiken
- The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. For me, you are one such person. - Anonymous
- You're everything I wish to be you mean all the world to me. I'm so glad we celebrate this day yearly because you're the greatest boss and I Love you dearly. Now that all of this butt-kissing is through you'll give me a raise if you know what's good for you. Anonymous
- If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings." - Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to Learn"
The term 'boss' is usually associated with one who exercises control over employees in a given organization. However, over a period of time the term has acquired negative connotations with words like 'bossy' taking on implications of one being heavy-handed,
Boss Farewell Quotes
Bosses are the ones who you rely on heavily for a number of reasons. They are the ones who have a great bearing on your career, and have shared with you all the ups and downs of the business organization with a desire to build an image and maintain good liaisons with the clientele.
Boss Day Funny Quotes
If you are in a workplace, you know how important the role is of a boss in your day to day life. A single word of appreciation can send you to cloud nine whereas a mere expression can ruin your entire day. However, you need not let them come into your professional and personal relationships.
Comment On This Article