Given below is recipe/recepie for Paradise drink.
Learn how to make Paradise drink.
Paradise Drink Recipe
Valentine's Day is back and its time for love and romance once again. Cards and notes of love and friendship are exchanged. Flowers and chocolates form the other tokens of love. Why not try something different this time and make your lover the perfect Valentine libation? Whisper those three special words with a perfect cocktail. The Paradise drink will be a delight to have on Valentine's Day. Although the Paradise is one of the lesser known cocktails, still it has been a favorite. Show your beloved what you feel when you are with him/ her. Tell them the time spent with them is no less than being in Paradise. The recipe for Paradise drink is simple and easy. Learn how to make the perfect Paradise drink.
How To Make Paradise Drink
- 1 ½ oz. Apricot Brandy
- ½ oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- ½ tsp Sweet Vermouth
- Take a mixing glass and fill it half way with ice cubes.
- Mix apricot brandy, gin, orange juice and sweet vermouth in the glass.
- Next, take a cocktail glass and strain the mixture in it.
- 3 shots Jack Daniel's
- 2 shots Strawberry Liqueur
- 3 shots Yukon Jack
- ½ Cup Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- ½ chunk Cherries/ Maraschinos
- 1 slice Pineapple
- Place Jack Daniel’s, strawberry liqueur, Yukon Jack, lemonade concentrate and cherries into a blender.
- Pour in a cup of ice cubes also.
- Blend the mixture and pour into cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with a pineapple sear and serve.
Comment On This Article