Given here are how to add and tips to increase
romance with Feng Shui.
Feng Shui for Romance
Celebrate Valentine's, a time for coupleness, a time to express love and fondness, a time to share togetherness, in Feng Shui style. Feng Shui is a Chinese art of setting up your living place in accordance to the energy of nature. It encourages the entry of positive energy around the place where you live and work. Feng Shui is believed to help in activating love, luck and romance filled life. So why not convert that dull and boring love into spice and seduction this Valentine's the Feng Shui way! Explore this article to know how you can to add romance to your love life with Feng Shui.
Feng Shui Romance Tips
- Remove all useless and old things and stuff from your home to maintain cleanliness.
- Purchase some beautiful motif bed sheets for your bed. Be sure to use soft romantic colors like pink and beige to decorate your room.
- Do not forget to place two red cushions in the love corner of your home.
- Decorate flower vases with fresh flowers like red roses and tulips and place them at different locations to spread their fragrance all over the home.
- Spray lavender, vanilla and/or cinnamon to freshen up your room.
- Relocate your furniture just an inch or so to generate positive energy.
- The peaceful sounds of trickling water from the small tabletop water fountain are believed to increase joy and reduce stress in your Valentine's career.
- To set up the romantic mood, use yellow, red and white lights.
- Play soft and soothing music instead of the TV in your bedroom to set yourself in the romantic and sexy mood.
- Place natural quartz crystals on the southwest corner as they are believed to be a great source of positive energy.
- Hang a five-rod wind chime above the toilet door to avoid problems in your love and married life in case it is located on the southwest corner of your home as this is the direction of love and romance.
- Do remember to place rainbow crystal pieces in your room windows to let the colorful energy enter your room.
- Place romantic photos of you and your partner enjoying life for positive luck.
- Your home should be well-ventilated so that the old energy can find space to move out while the new one can enter.
- In case your sweetheart is eco-friendly, plant a pair of trees or rose bushes to honor your loving relationship.
Comment On This Article