Given here is information about the zodiac sign
of Taurus, along with the love traits, romance and the perfect love
match for a Taurean/Taurus.
Taurus Love Traits
||21st April to 20th May
Taurus is the sign of the Bull, and just like a ‘Bull’, they also tend to be very strong-headed. However, they exercise perfect control over themselves and are usually calm and composed. Their stubborn streak shows only when anyone tries to push them too hard in the wrong direction. But once they get angry, just run. You wouldn't want the bull to come dashing at you with his entire wrath and crush you under his feet. Taureans love to attract people and are wonderful hosts. They are good at taking important decisions and are dependable. They adore their home and are very loyal to their friends and family.
Taurus Love Traits
- They love to be pampered and cared for. They are very home-loving and mostly create happy homes.
- They tend to be possessive and protective about their loved ones
- Taureans are known for their loyalty and devotion. They are also deeply romantic
- They can be the gentlest people around and are extremely caring.
- People born under this sign are known for their loyalty and devotion. They are good providers.
- They may analyze a person carefully and take time before moving in, but once they are committed, Taureans are very giving in the relationship.
- They value money as much as they like spending on their beloved. One, who marries a Taurean, will never have to worry about money.
Perfect Love Match
Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus
Taurus & Capricorn
The relationship between both these signs is a very promising one. Both being earth signs, are very alike and understand each other very well. The company of a Capricornian will be mighty uplifting and inspiring for the Taurean. Both the signs value commitment and will remain loyal to each other. Family is important to both the signs and as such, they share a great bonding.
Taurus & Virgo
Long term relationship is possible as Virgos will understand Taureans very well and vice-versa. Both the signs move cautiously in romance and size each other up before giving the relationship a shot. Naturally, this works very well for the relationship as they have taken time before moving in. however, Virgos will have issues with the rigid and unchangeable nature of Taurus-born people.
Taurus & Taurus
The relationship between two Taureans can be very beautiful as they both have the same values and share so much in common, however, the two will have to tackle each other’s possessiveness and stubbornness. Being a fixed sign, both the Taureans would not want to experiment much and the relationship may not be very dynamic. However, peace and future is assured when two Taureans get together under the same roof.
Comment On This Article