Sustaining heartbreaks is not at all easy. Read
on further to know how to sustain heartbreak and tips for surviving
a heart break.
How to Sustain Heartbreak
Those romantic, never-ending conversations on the phone have stopped abruptly. You seem to have lost a part of you. You just can't seem to stop thinking about what went wrong between you and your beloved. You are blank and can't seem to think of anything else, but how to sustain this heartbreak. It has never been easy sustaining heartbreaks especially after a long romantic relation. Just when you think everything is fine and couldn't have been better, it hits like a thunderbolt. If you are one of those, nursing a broken heart, read on further to know the tips for sustaining a heart break.
Surviving A Heartbreak
- Let it Out - The best way to make you feel less bad (if not better!), is by letting out the steam. Cry, moan, grumble and scream - whatever it takes to let out the stress and pain. Believe me, you'll feel a lot better after you let go off those harsh feelings instead of clinging onto it.
- Accept Reality - You have to come in terms with reality. Your worst fears have come true. You are single. It hurts, but it is better to accept the reality of life rather than living in a make believe world, thinking that time is going to turn back. It will only make it more difficult for you to accept this fact, as time goes on.
- Divert Yourself - Get a pet, develop a new hobby, learn a new language, do anything that diverts your attention and makes you happy. Cook your favorite dish and have it all by yourself. Visit old age homes, spend some quality time with the elderly and make them smile. Many people have benefited from the idea of bringing home a pet. Adopt a stray pup or take one home from the animal shelter. If you can't keep a pet, grow a flowering plant. Take care of it and nurture it like a baby. It is a great stress buster.
- Time for Friends - Gather all your close friends and throw a small party at your place. If not a party, call them over for lunch or a sleepover. Spend time with them and talk about what is hurting you. You will be surprised to see their support for you. Hire a comedy movie and watch it together. Laugh your heart out and by the end of the day, you will realize that life isn't so bad after all!
- Pamper Yourself - It always helps to look good and pamper yourself. Go to your nearest salon; get a new hairdo, a good relaxing aroma massage and step out fully rejuvenated. You will not only look good, but feel good too.
Comment On This Article