Given here are ideas for handmade friendship
cards. Lean how to make homemade greeting card for friend.
Handmade Friendship Card
A handmade friendship greeting card has much more sentimental value than the one purchased from the market. Giving your friend a handmade card as a symbol of your undying friendship is something that will be cherished by him/her forever. Friendship greeting cards are very easy to make. You don't have to be an expert to make one yourself! Whether it looks good or not won't bother your friend, as long as you have put in efforts and heartfelt feelings to make it. It is worth every effort you put in and it will be paid off, when you see your friend smile happily! We bring you simple tips on how to make homemade card for a friend.
Homemade Friendship Greeting Cards
- Take a colored sheet of paper. An A4 size or anything bigger will do. If you do not have a colored sheet of paper, spray paint on a white sheet of paper.
- Get materials like cute magazine cut-outs of famous cartoon friends, glitter, small stars and craft glue. If you feel an A4 paper is a bit dull for your card, paint it red and cut out two hearts out of it. Stick one side of the hearts together, so that they open up like a card.
- Fold your sheet of paper into half and plan how you are going to decorate the front portion of your card. You can keep it simple and stick two cute cartoon characters, who you both like. Famous cartoon friends include Scooby Doo and Shaggy, Tom and Jerry, Mickey and Donald, Power Puff Girls (if you are three friends), Balloo and Kit Cloudkicker, etc.
- You can decorate your card with collectibles like tickets to a movie you both went, coupons won in a contest, your favorite movie actors, or simply make a collage of photographs of the moments that you have shared with your friend. Sprinkle some glitter all over and write out a nice quotation, if there is ample space at the top or bottom.
- Write down what you feel for your friend, inside the greeting card. You can either make up a cute rhyming poem or just pen down some lines about how special your friend is and how much he/she means to you. These words should be your own and not copied from somewhere else. If you can describe how you feel for your friend with your own words, then there is no need to include any famous quote in your greeting card.
- Give finishing touch to your card, such as adding some color, if you feel it is too dull try drawing cute illustrations around the corners to make it look sweet. If you don't have a good handwriting, get an elder sibling or your parent to write for you.
Comment On This Article