Given below is the recipe/recepie of Stir Fry
Shrimp Scramble. Learn how to make Stir Fry Shrimp Scramble.
Stir Fry Shrimp Scramble Recipe
The festival of love, romance and togetherness, Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14 worldwide. It is the only occasion that is celebrated by all cultures in almost all countries. Markets can be seen filled with Valentine symbols like flowers, chocolates, candies, cupid figurines, cards, love quotes and various other accessories. Spending time together definitely calls for some tempting and lip-smacking delicacies too. This Valentine's Day, prepare something that your sweetheart will love to have because you have taken the special effort to prepare it for him all by yourself. This delicious dish will amuse your beloved with the exotic taste of stir fry scrambled shrimps. The recipe of this dish is pretty simple and does not take much of time. Here's how to make stir fry scrambled shrimps.
How To Make Stir Fry Shrimp Scramble
- 3 Eggs
- 2 ounces medium to large Frozen Shrimps
- 1½ tsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 ounces Frozen Pea Pods
- 2 tbsp Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 4 ounces Water Chestnuts (drained and sliced)
- ¼ tsp Ginger (ground)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Green Onion Fans
- Cook shrimps, onions, pea pods and garlic in medium hot oil in a 10-inch omelet pan until pea pods can be broken apart with a fork.
- Add water chestnuts, cooking and stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Beat together eggs, ginger and salt, until they blend smoothly.
- Add this mixture to the vegetables.
- Gently lift and turn mixture until it is thickened and no visible liquid egg mixture remains.
- Garnish with green onion fans (optional).
- To make green onion fans, slit the white part of the green onion lengthwise. Put them in a glass of cold water in the refrigerator and it will curl.
Comment On This Article