Given below is the recipe/recepie of Oysters
Valentino. Learn how to make Oysters Valentino.
Oysters Valentino Recipe
Fabulous food makes the holidays and special occasions even special. And what can be better than Valentine's Day to make some mouth-watering delicacies for your beloved and spend the day in your own special way. One of those special delicacies that can be prepared on Valentine's Day is oysters. Oysters are one of the most ideal ways to tell your sweetheart that you are in love. They act as an aphrodisiac, thus setting the perfect mood to indulge in some passionate and intimate love. Given here is the perfect recipe of Oysters Valentino to be made on this special day. The Oysters Valentino Recipe is very easy and anyone can learn how to make Oysters Valentino.
How To Make Oysters Valentino
- 24 Blue Point Oysters (raw in shells)
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- 6 small Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/8 cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 pack of Melba Toast
- 1 cup Romano Cheese (grated)
- Rock Salt
- Scrub and wash oysters thoroughly.
- Dry them on a towel.
- Take an oyster knife and pry open the oysters. Discard the top lid.
- Loosen up the membrane of each oyster.
- Line a baking tray with rock salt.
- Place the oysters in the baking tray.
- Wash red bell pepper and Jalapeno peppers and wipe dry.
- Rub them with a little olive oil and place them on a cookie sheet spread on a tray.
- Increase oven to broil and place tray under the broiler.
- Broil the peppers till the skin breaks. Let them cool down and then peel the skin.
- Next, dice the peppers finely after removing the insides. Use a knife to remove the seeds of the pepper as they are very hot and the essence may remain in your hands.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, chopped parsley, peppers, breadcrumbs and grated Romano cheese together.
- Spread equally on top of each oyster. Bake at 450 °F in an oven for eight to ten minutes or until light brown
Comment On This Article