Given below is the recipe/recepie of Black
Russian Cake. Learn how to make Black Russian Cake.
Black Russian Cake Recipe
Valentine's Day without some mouth-watering dessert recipes to indulge in and pamper your sweetheart can be almost regarded as incomplete. These recipes make you realize the sweetness and appeal of the festival thereby making you understand the real meaning and implication of celebrating the festival. There are varieties of Valentine dessert recipes to choose from. Starting from the exquisite chocolate mousse to the soft Apple pies, there are innumerous ways by which you make this Valentine unique and delightful in a sweet manner. Given here is the recipe of Black Russian Cake, which is an absolutely delightful dessert. You don't need any special lesson in cooking to create this engaging magic. All you have to do is follow the instructions given below in a step-by-step manner and you are sure to get great results. Get set to pleasure up your taste buds and learn how to make Black Russian Cake for your beloved.
How To Make Black Russian Cake
- 1 package Dark-chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 (3-ounce) package Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ cup Strong Coffee
- ½ cup Crème de Cacao
- ¼ cup Kahlua
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar, sifted
- 2 tbsp Strong Coffee
- 2 tbsp Kahlua
- 2 tbsp Crème de Cacao
- In a large bowl, mix the dark chocolate cake mix, oil, pudding mix, eggs and continue blending until all the ingredients are uniformly mixed. After this, add the coffee, crème de cacao, and Kahlua one at a time, continuously stirring while adding the ingredients.
- Beat until the consistency smoothens and you get an even paste. Pour into a 10-inch greased tube pan until three-fourth of the pan is filled. In case batter remains, make small cup cakes out of them or eat as it is.
- Pre heat the oven for some time before putting in the cake mixture. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees or until a pin inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. Don't overdo the baking else the mixture will become dark brown and crisp.
- Once the baking is complete and done, remove the tray and let the cake cool down for some time. Immediate removing the cake from the baking tray might result in the breaking of the sides which you would surely want to avoid.
- Invert on a serving plate after you remove it from the pan.
- Now, with a skewer or ice pick, punch holes all over the cake.
- Next, ready the topping by mixing the confectioners' sugar, Kahlua, coffee, and crème de cacao.
- Mix until smooth and dollop over the cake. You can also use your creativity and imagination and make colorful designs over the cake like beautiful heart shapes and so on.