Want to know the top 10 best romantic getaways
for couples to travel to? Check out these romantic places to travel.
Top Romantic Getaways
So you have started feeling that you have lost spice in your life? You have married and settled but it still seems that you are far away as both of you have been quite busy in jobs. You have been mechanically following the same old routine of getting up, going to work and not finding time for yourself. Have a break guys and just pack to travel to some of the most romantic places! Give a damn to the work (for sometime off course) and chill out at one of your favorite destinations. To make your work easy, we have enlisted some of the most happening places for you to choose from and experience bliss again. So start packing and book your tickets now for those wonderful memories and come back to life.
Best Romantic Getaways For Couples
- Paris (Europe) - The capital of fashion and romance, Paris, the City of Lights is an ideal and the most preferred romantic getaway for couples wanting a break from their mundane life.
- Hawaii- The beautiful Hawaii is one of the most preferred destinations for a romantic getaway for couples who will find themselves pampered in the nature’s lap and serene waters.
- Goa (India) - One of the best romantic places to unwind, Goa is a paradise for couples with thousand of international and domestic people flocking the place. What else, you will get a chance to savor the best lip- smacking food, exotic beaches, ancient religious places and rocking parties.
- Amsterdam (Europe) - Take a break among the scenic locales of Amsterdam, the impressive architecture and lovely canals crossing the city. Get a taste of the European countryside by visiting the magical Amsterdam.
- San Diego (California) - San Diego is a beautiful place to unwind and travel. It has some very lovely places around to check out like Coronado Bridge, Balboa Park, etc. The ocean is a must check for all those who love crystal blue water.
- Kerala (India) - The splendid green scenery with the blue backwaters, Kerala, also known as God's Own Country, is an ideal treat for romantic couples wanting to soak themselves in nature untouched by time.
- Egypt- Take a date with ancient history that is both romantic as well as mysterious. Check out the pyramids and learn about the mystical romances of the Egyptian rulers.
- Venice (Italy) - This wonderful place has been a backdrop of numerous romantic flicks. So check out Venice and take a ride in the famous gondolas and have a great time.
- Seychelles- A Cluster of more than 100 islands spread out in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is no less than paradise. It is one of the most romantic places to go with your beloved.
- Australia- Take a vacation in Australia, the land of kangaroos and breath-taking locales. One can indulge in some good adventure sports and feel the adrenalin rush back in your lives.
Comment On This Article