Given here is information on when to say I love
you. This should give you an idea of when to propose and the right
time to say I love you.
When to Say I Love You
Okay, we are not really advising you of the right time actually to say those three special words to your beloved, but we are a little concerned over the mistakes people do when they say it and are, then, heartbroken with the rejection. Some people get carried away with emotions and often confuse love with infatuation and such similar feelings. Hence, as your good pals, we have brought some tips on when to say I love you without you feeling awkward about your expressions. Read on to know when to say I love so that it sounds genuine and serious.
Right Time to Say I Love You
- The first and foremost thing is to make sure if you are actually in love with the person or it is just a lust.
- Give your relation some time to grow. If you are proposing after a few weeks of meeting the person, chances are that it is just an infatuation. Be a little patient before proposing and give a few months before going ga- ga over him. With time the novelty will surely wipe off and if you feel you can live with the whacky habits of him/ her, go forward.
- Always propose when you feel you are ready to take a person in your life. Do some introspection and come to a sane conclusion.
- Look for the non- verbal signals he is sending out to you like his caring nature, his interest in you and your life.
- Make sure the other person is interested in having a life-long relation with you. Keep dropping hints now and then to see the response and then move forward with it.
- Timing is another important factor before proposing your love. Make sure that you are not proposing them when he/ she is upset, is leaving for work, on a telephone call or via email. This will not reveal your true feelings and chances are that you end up with a rejection or no answer.
- Don’t just plan the exact time or setting for the same. As the feelings are genuine so should be your spontaneous proposal. So instead of planning out the perfect candle light dinner for her with romantic setting, say the magical words while you are hanging out as usual and in the middle of it, look for a moment when you can propose. Your heartfelt feeling while deep looking into the eyes will definitely take his/ her heart away.
- The proposal is just a formality. Make sure you talk about marriage on a much serious level to explore his thoughts before you actually pop up the proposal.
- Make sure your beloved is in a good mood. Else, the possible "Yes" may turn into a cold "No".
Comment On This Article