Making edible Thanksgiving crafts is a great way to treat your loved ones & make the day memorable. Explore edible craft ideas for Thanksgiving Day.
Edible Thanksgiving Crafts
Cooking a scrumptious meal is a big job and you surely would like to be successful in the endeavor. While preparing the Thanksgiving meals, you need to keep in mind that it is incomplete without the main turkey dish. However, you can add many more treats to it, to make it all the more special. Thanksgiving cooking is not limited to this only. You can also make edible crafts on Thanksgiving Day, to serve your guests or give them as favors. With this article, explore some of the best edible craft ideas for Thanksgiving.
Edible Thanksgiving Day Crafts
- 6 Eggs
- 2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1½ cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 (16 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven at a temperature of 190 degrees C (375 degrees F). Grease a jelly roll pan of 9 X13 inch and dust with flour.
- Make a mixture of pumpkin pie spice, sugar, flour and baking soda. Now mix this with lemon juice, pumpkin puree and eggs.
- Pour this mixture in the prepared pan and spread it evenly. Now, bake it at the predefined temperature of 190 degrees C (375 degrees F).
- Prepare the topping by blending cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and butter with wooden spoon or mixer.
- Let the cake cool for 20 minutes. Now, unroll the icing onto it. Immediately re-roll it and wrap it with a plastic wrap.
- Keep the cake refrigerated for up to 2 weeks in aluminum foil. Cut the cake in slices, just before serving.
Mashed Potato Clouds
- 2½ pounds Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Milk
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dried Chives
- 4 tbsp Soft Butter
- In a saucepan, boil potatoes with water, until they get tender. Drain the water, let the potatoes cool down and then peel them, to remove the brown outer skin.
- Pour milk over the potatoes and add butter to them. Now, mash them well, until they turn smooth.
- Mix chives with softened butter, to make it herbed butter. Press the mixture on waxed paper and freeze it for ten minutes.
- Cut out the butter pats and place them over the mashed potatoes.
Comment On This Article