Catch those gestures of your loved ones by gifting them easy crafts on Thanksgiving. Check out these easy craft ideas for Thanksgiving Day.
Easy Thanksgiving crafts
Thanksgiving Day, as the name suggests, is celebrated to be 'thankful' for all the good things that we have in life. It is the time to be grateful to everyone who has touched our life, in some way. It becomes important to showcase your appreciation for the same, by showering some gifts on your loved ones. If recession has hit your budget and you are wondering how to find something economical, yet endearing, check out the easy crafts ideas for Thanksgiving, given here. You won't have to shell out an extra penny to make these gifts and will love the flashing smiles you have spread around. So, try out the steps given below and start making easy Thanksgiving crafts for your near and dear ones.
Easy Thanksgiving Day Crafts
Royal Picture Tree
- Chart Paper
- Water Colors
- Photos of your loved ones
- Light a candle and catch hold of a chart paper. Slightly burn the edges of the chart paper, to give it a distorted look.
- Draw a tree on chart paper, with defined branches, the number depending on the number of pictures you want to paste.
- Take another chart paper and cut out flower shapes from it. Paint them using different colors.
- Add a little cotton on the base of each flower and paste it on the branches.
- Add names on each of the branch and paste the picture of the person on the flower.
- Below the tree, write the words - ‘Thanks for adding colors to my life’.
- Now, fold the chart paper in the circular style and tie it with a yellow ribbon.
Popcorn & Dry Fruit Necklace
- 1 pack Popcorns
- Make popcorns according to the guidelines mentioned on the package. Let them cool down.
- String the thread into the needle and decide the length of the necklace.
- Now, insert the thread through the needles, to form the necklace.
- Insert the pendant in the center of the necklace.
- Remove the needle and tie the ends of the thread.
- Your popcorn necklace is ready.
Scented Thanksgiving Candle
- Small Decorative Glasses / Tequila Shot Glass
- Gel Wax
- Perfume, for candles
- Thank You Sticks
- Materials, for decoration
- Take small amount of wax and melt it by heating it over a pan of water.
- Put the wax in the decorative glass and add the decorative pieces into it. Let it cool down.
- When the wax is half semi-hot, add the sticks, so that they fix themselves in the process.
- Wrap it with ribbon and gift it to your dear ones.
Comment On This Article