There are numerous inexpensive homemade gifts
ideas for teachers. Handmade presents for Teacher's Day reflect
Homemade Teacher's Day Gifts
You can make a number of homemade gifts for your teachers, on a special occasion like Teacher's Day. Gifts that are made at home always show extra consideration on your part and thus, are invaluable. You may spend a fortune to buy a fancy gift for your teacher, but it will be hard to match up with something you made on your own. Preparing a gift on your own gives it a personal touch and makes it all the more special. Here are some great ideas for homemade Teacher's Day gifts. They are pretty inexpensive and very easy to make. So, just read on and explore some easy handmade gifts for teachers.
Handmade Presents For Teachers
- If you are comfortable with baking, you can bake a chocolate cake for your teacher yourself. Don't forget to write the words 'Happy Teacher's Day' on top of it.
- You can also make a pen stand for your teacher, with the help of a cardboard box. Wrap a small box with a nice wrapping sheet and decorate it with some glitter.
- If you have a fine hand, making a nice painting for your teacher is a very good idea for home made Teacher's Day gift.
- You can make a greeting card for your teacher. Take a drawing sheet and fold it from the middle. On the outside, draw a nice picture and inside, write a message for your teacher.
- You can make decorated glass ball ornaments as well, by pouring several colors of acrylic paint into them and swirling the balls around, give them the marbled look.
- You can also cook the favorite dish of your teacher at home. Garnish and pack it nicely. Then, present it to your teacher, along with a bunch of flowers.
- If you have a creative inclination, there is nothing like writing a beautiful poem for your teacher. It is a fabulous idea, especially for those who have budgetary constraints. There can be no other gift as original as a self-written poem.
- You can even make a bookmark for your teacher. Cut a rectangular piece of cardboard, the size of an ordinary bookmark. Draw on it and write a message for your teacher. You can also glue a picture of yourself and flat objects like a dried flower, stamp or sticker on it and then get it laminated.
- You can make a book of messages for your teacher. Ask all the students in your class to write messages for the teacher in a notebook. Then, cover it with a colorful wrapping sheet and present to your teacher.
- Last, but not the least, be a good student and respect your teacher. Work hard to score well, if you really value your teacher’s contribution in your life. This will be the best gift for him/her.
Comment On This Article