Is it too much of a hassle thinking about what to gift your teacher this Teacher's Day? Follow this article and get inspired by Teacher's Day craft ideas for teenagers.
Teacher's Day Craft Ideas For Teenagers
Teachers play a significant role in everyone's life. Hence, it is our responsibility to thank them for all the effort they have put in to craft a better future for us. Teacher's Day is one such occasion where all students get a chance to thank their teachers for all the support given to them during their academic years. Sending gifts to teachers is one small tribute to all the hard work and dedication that they have put in through the years in paving a path for our future. In most parts of the world, Teacher's Day is celebrated on different dates and under different names. The thought behind celebrating Teacher's Day is the same - to thank them and to make them feel special for the dedication they have put in. So this Teacher's Day, make your teachers feel special by gifting them something unique, and it is a surety, that they will remember you forever! if you are confused or in a dilemma about what to gift your teacher then keep reading for craft ideas to design the perfect gift for your teacher.
Craft Ideas For Teenagers For Teacher's Day
A memory box is a creative idea if you want to present a unique, out-of-the-box gift for your teachers. Memory boxes are easy to make and fun!
You Will Need
- A shoebox.
- Ivory paper
- Glue and a pair of scissors
- Markers of different colours/ Paint
- Creativity – lots of it!
- Begin by cutting out your favorite shapes on the cardboard. This can be anything, from apples, to animal shapes or stars. Paint these shapes with your favorite colors and keep them aside for drying. This is the first step
- Take the ivory sheet and cut it into neat ovals. Keep these oval sheets aside.
- Once this is done, paste your cardboard shapes at the base of the box after the shapes have thoroughly dried.
- For decorative purposes, you can make use of raffia fiber by creating a bow and gluing it to the top of the lid of the box.
- Stick your favorite photos of your classmates and you on the oval sheets and slip it into the box. You also have the option to stick these photos on the box if the box is big enough.
- Be creative and ask your classmates to write their personal messages for the teacher in small chits and keep them inside the box. Feel free to experiment with paint, stickers or colorful markers to decorate the shoebox. Let the imagination flow!
Gift your teachers your very own, crafted flower pots. This is a beautiful way of expressing your gratitude towards them.
You Will Need
- A small/medium pot
- Potting soil
- Muffin Cups
- 4-5 craft balls, markers and paint.
- Green straw and green foam (to resemble the plant)
- First, place the potting soil in a small/medium pot and write/paint your teacher’s name on the exterior portion of the pot. Feel free to decorate the pot in any way you like and make the most of your paints and markers.
- To make the flowers for the plant, take a sturdy muffin cup and glue a small craft ball into the cup. Take your green straws and stick it to the base of the muffin cup to resemble the stems of flowers. Try making the flowers with colorful muffin cups that are small in size.
- Use the green foam and cut out leaf shapes. These have to be glued to the straw to resemble real leaves. Plant your green straws into the soil and decorate the pot whichever way you like. The sky is the limit for your creativity!
Foam Watermelon Purse
Want to gift your teacher something cute? These cute foam purses are a great option for those emergency situations! You can make these purses in any shape and size.
You Will Need
- Hot glue gun and scissors
- Decorative embellishments (beads, lace, patches)
- Ribbons (satin/jute)
- Punching machine.
- Craft foam (Red and green)
- Begin by taking the foam and cutting it into the shapes of two watermelons.
- Cut a strip of cardboard and attach the cardboard strip to the base of both the watermelons. ensure that the strip is attached firmly, with the watermelons on either side.
- The strip has to be at least 15 centimeters in length and five centimeters in width. The cardboard band has to be wide and tough enough to carry a few bag essentials.
- Cut out crescent shaped handles with the foam or the cardboard. The choice is yours! These can be designed to any length or width.
- Punch holes at the top of the watermelons and use the satin/jute ribbon to hold the sides and the middle of the watermelon together. The holes have to be punched in the side and also in the middle of the bag, at the gusset.
- Use your imagination and decorate the purse in any way you want with the help of a glue gun.
- Voila! There you are with your beautiful foam purse to give as a gift to your teacher on Teacher’s Day.
Keeping these options in mind, feel free to experiment with your own craft ideas for Teacher's Day. Whether you are planning to gift your teacher a fancy a vanity-cum-shoe box or a pretty, decorative plant pot, always remember, that it is the thought that counts! So, what are you waiting for? Now that you have a few options, get started on your favorite craft idea for your beloved teachers.
Comment On This Article