An appropriate gift for your teacher is a pen.
We will tell you, how to make ribbon pens, a simple craft for
A teacher is someone who is the guiding light and motivational factor behind one's success. Right from the time one gains consciousness, one comes across teachers of various kinds. Many of them are like the selfless souls who completely devote their life to the success of their students. On the occasion of teacher's day, it is thus very important to honor the efforts of such teachers. Though no materialistic than reciprocate their dedications and selflessness, a little effort to make them feel special would certainly be praiseworthy. You can thus put in little time and effort to make something special for them. What better than a pen can you gift a teacher? Read on to know how to make a simple craft for Teacher's Day, a Ribbon Pen.
How to make Ribbon Pens:
- Regular pen with no handle or fancy bits to it.
- Ribbon (about 2 feet. The wider the ribbon, the less you'll need)
- Feathers (about 5 or 6)
- Hot glue
- A friend
- This project is best done with a friend.
- Put a dab of hot glue at the end of the pen and attach your ribbon at an angle.
- Wrap the ribbon around the pen once.
- Put another dab of hot glue on the pen and wrap again.
- Continue dabbing and wrapping until the pen is covered in ribbon.
- Snip off the ribbon
- Put a bit of extra glue to secure the ribbon really well.
- Put a dab of glue at the end of the pen and attach a feather.
- Flip the pen over and attach another feather.
- Continue to rotate the pen and glue feathers on until the end is covered on fluffy.
Comment On This Article