You can make a foam purse for your teacher. We
will tell you how to make easy teachers day craft "Foam Purse".
Teacher's Day is a tribute to the hard work and dedication that is put by the teacher all year long to educate a child. It is also meant for those guides and philosophers who gave society a new school of thought. It is celebrated in different countries on different dates and under different name. In India, teacher day is celebrated on 5th of September in the honor of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, a great scholar and teacher of all times, apart from being the President of India. On this occasion to commemorate the hard work and dedication of teachers, you also put in some efforts from your side to create something nice for your favorite teacher. Read on for an easy Teacher's Day craft, a Foam Purse.
How to make Foam Purse:
- 2 foam sheets (they cost under 50 cents a sheet)
- Paper, foam or felt in "flower" colors
- Long piece of wool or ribbon
- Hole punch
- A few beads (Optional)
- Cut a half circle out of the foam sheets (two identical shapes).
- Put the sheets together (you can secure with paper clips for the time being) and punch holes about an inch apart all the way around - but NOT along the top (straight edge)
- Tie a piece of wool or ribbon to the top hole (through both pieces of foam)
- Lace up all the way around
- Cut 4 petals from paper or foam of a flower color and 2 of a leaf color.
- Cut a small circle from the scrap foam from the purse
- Arrange like a flower and glue to the front of the purse.
- Tie on a long string of wool or ribbon as a strap
- Optional: Tie a few strands of beads onto the purse.
Comment On This Article