Teacher's Day thanks messages convey our
feelings to our teachers. Here are some thank you messages for
Thank you Messages for Teachers
"A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart." Without teachers, learning is barren, life is not filled with questions, and learning becomes monotonous. Teachers are those rock stars and game-changers, who are the motivating factors behind our success. They encourage us to reach for the skies, fearlessly and passionately. We admire these role models for all the knowledge they share, and love them for their ability to touch our hearts. They love what they do, and they strive to change the world, one child at a time. Teachers care for us as much as our own parents do, and it is because of them that a school becomes our home away from home. They believe in us when we lack in confidence and are unsure of our own capabilities. They inspire us to deal with whatever challenge comes our way, and for that we are indebted to them for life. Have you ever had the privilege of being taught by such a teacher? If you wish to thank them for everything they have done for you, you could do so with the following 'Thank You' messages on the occasion of Teacher's Day.
Teachers' Day Messages
- You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you.
- I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you (name of your teacher)
- Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
- We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.
- You are not only our teacher. Rather, you are friend, philosopher and guide, all molded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support.
- I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.
- You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Thanks for being my teacher and guiding me towards the right path of life. I am grateful to you teacher!
- With a great teacher like you, I was sure that life would be a successful journey but I never knew you will also make the journey to success such a cakewalk. I can’t express my gratitude Sir!
- You have been more than a teacher- a mentor, guide, and philosopher! Thanks for blessings me.
- Success is your blessing, teacher. I would always be thankful to you.
- Best of me, reminds me of you. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Life is a journey and your words have been a guiding light throughout. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Teacher you have always shown us the right way. Whatever little we have achieved in our life is because of you only. Thanks for being our guide and mentor. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening all my way. If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. Have a wonderful Teachers Day!
- The way you teach..
The knowledge you share..
The care you take..
The love you shower..
The world's best teacher..
Happy Teacher's Day
- Thank you for teaching me a subject I thought I could never understand or be interested in. Thank you for making learning fun.
- Most other teachers don't look out for their students the way you do. Thank you for really caring about your students and knowing when there is something wrong. You are more than just a teacher.
- Teachers are probably one of the most underrated professionals out there, and I want to say thanks. I understand how difficult it must be to educate a bunch of students all at the same time. Then you take work home and grade papers at home, just so you can give your students good feedback. Thank you for all you do as a teacher.
- I need to thank you on this day, for I am what I am because of you. Happy Teacher's Day.
- "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." You have been a great teacher, who has touched my life each and every day, with the smallest of actions and the kindest of words. Thank you, teacher.
- I hold you in higher regard than my parents, because they gave birth to me, you brought me up. Thank you everything, dear teacher.
- Thank you for teaching me how to read and write, for guiding me to distinguish between what is wrong and what is right. For allowing me to dream and soar as a kite, thank you for being my friend, mentor and light.
- Dear teacher, I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- Thank you for being an excellent educator! We know teachers like you are not easy to find. We appreciate your time, your patience, your ability to make a dry subject interesting, and your smile.
- A simple 'thank you' is probably not enough. Not only have you taught me lessons from the book, you have also taught me lessons from life. So here's wishing you a Happy Teacher's Day!
- You inspired me to reach my goals and achieve my dreams. More importantly, you inspired me to be you. Thank you teacher. Happy Teacher's Day.
- While an outsider might have judged you for making a fool out of yourself, for us inside the classroom, you were not just a teacher. You were a superhero! Thanks for letting us dream big.
- Thank you for teaching us that it's okay to take risks, make errors and be ourselves. You were and you still are my favorite teacher. Happy Teacher's Day!
- Dear Teacher, thank you for not asking us to grow up. Thank you, for becoming a child with us again, so we could grow together. Your actions are invaluable even today.
- You were a teacher who believed in me when I stopped believing in myself. You were a teacher who loved me when I couldn't face myself in the mirror. You were a teacher who refused to believe that I could ever fail. Today, I am reaping the benefits of your love and trust.
- If I ever drifted away into the land of dragons and warriors, it was because you taught me to read. Happy Teacher's Day!
- When you strayed from the curriculum, I worried about my exams, career and life. Now I understand what you were teaching all this while was something I couldn't have learnt myself. Thank you teacher for teaching me the meaning of happiness.
- Dear teacher, you didn't just teach a subject, you taught what you love, and it showed. Happy Teacher's Day!
Comment On This Article