Activities like dance, song and drama form a vital part of Teacher's Day celebrations. explore Teacher Day activity ideas, with the article.
Teacher's Day Activities
Teachers play an important role in the growth of students. The festival known as Teacher's seeks to celebrate this unparalleled contribution made by teachers, in the life of their students. The ceremonious occasion is celebrated in different ways at different places. Some of the usual activities performed on this occasion are dance, drama, mimicry of teachers, games, competitions, thanks giving, etc. Sometimes, students play the role of teachers and teachers play the role of students, which adds fun element to the celebrations. The day gives the students an opportunity to show respect and love to their teachers. Both teachers and students enjoy the occasion with equal enthusiasm. It gives them an opportunity to come closer to each other and have a strong bonding. Given below are some fun activities for Teacher's Day.
Teacher Day Activity Ideas
- Songs: One of the best forms of entertainments is either singing or listening to songs. You may organize singing competitions on Teacher's Day, and give away attractive prizes to the winners. Yet another option is to dedicate a group song as well, to your teachers.
- Dance: Organizing dance competition on Teacher's Day is popular in many schools and colleges. You may also organize dance performances (classical or non classical) in your educational institution. The talented students in your school/college would be delighted to grab the golden opportunity to showcase their talent.
- Drama: if you are planning to throw a party for your teacher, on the special occasion, dramatic activities can form a part of the celebrations. Such an activity would give the students a wonderful opportunity to show their acting skills, while participating in drama.
- Mimicry Of Teachers: There are many students who imitate teachers, whether as harmless fun or to be just like them. While imitating teachers, they try to enact their way of communication, facial expressions teacher, etc. Imitating teachers can form a funny part of your celebrations as well, where teachers also enjoy watching their 'replicas' on stage.
- Games: Games, both indoor and outdoor, can be organized on Teacher's Day. You may organize cricket and football games, carom competitions or even scrabble contest, with students and teachers participating in them. make sure to keep prizes for winners.
- Chatting: There are very rare moments, when students and teachers sit at the same platform and get to indulge in an informal chat. Teacher's Day is an occasion when students and teachers can have free flowing discussions, whether about each other's positive and negative traits or academic thoughts.
- Thanksgiving: Teacher's Day is a chance for the students to extend their gratitude towards their teachers. On the occasion, you may show your thankfulness to your teachers, by delivering speeches, dedicating quotes, organizing parties, etc.
- Honoring Teachers: Some of the schools and colleges reward the teachers for their invaluable efforts towards the betterment of the students. You may also organize an award function, wherein you may honor your teachers with titles, best suited for their role in the institution.
Comment On This Article