Seder is the traditional meal of the Jews on Passover. Read on to find some amazingly delicious, by easy Seder recipes for Pesach.
Passover Seder Recipes
Passover Seder is a ritual feast of the Jews, which is held on the first two evenings of the festival. It marks the beginning of the week-long festival of Passover. This family feast is prescribed according to the Jewish laws. All the Jewish households prepare traditional Passover delicacies and enjoy the meal in the company of their family. Seder is lavish and grand and most of the food items prepared have some symbolic significance. Below given are some easy Seder recipes that you can prepare for Pesach. Try them out and enjoy with your family.
Easy Passover Seder Recipes
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large head Cauliflower (separated into florets)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 450 degrees F. Grease a large casserole dish.
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a large re-sealable bag. Add cauliflower and shake the ingredients to mix them well.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Stir halfway.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley and broil for 3-5 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
Chocolate Orange Torte with Strawberry Sauce
For Strawberry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh Strawberries (halved)
- ½ tsp Confectioners' Sugar
- ¾ pound Margarine (unsalted)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Orange Liqueur
- 1/4 cup strong brewed Coffee (cooled)
- 1½ tsp Vanilla
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet Chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 6 large Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/8 cup Miniature Chocolate Chips (for garnishing)
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries (halved)
- Transfer one cup of halved strawberries in a ziploc bag. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and shake to mix. Refrigerate, while you make the torte.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F. Using a parchment paper, line a 9-inch pan.
- Put margarine, sugar, orange juice, orange liqueur, and coffee in a heavy saucepan. Place over low heat. Stir until the ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Then, add chocolate and stir to blend it, until the chocolate is completely melted. Allow to cool.
- When the chocolate mixture cools down completely, whisk in eggs, until they are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a slight crust appears on the top.
- Keep the chocolate torte at room temperature to cool down.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When the torte is ready to be served, puree the remaining one cup of strawberries in a blender.
- Pour the pureed strawberry over the cake and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Comment On This Article