The article brings some recipes for Passover side dishes. Try them and enjoy the delectable taste of these Pesach side dishes with your family.
Passover Side Dishes
Passover is a religious festival of the Jews, which is associated with praying, feasting and merry-making. Jewish communities around the world celebrate this festive occasion with tremendous enthusiasm and zeal. Passover is certainly one of the most awaited Jewish festivals, as it is marked by feasting over scrumptious delicacies and much more. Traditional Jewish foods are cooked for the Passover Seder and Jews of the world feast in the company of their family members and loved ones. Below given are some recipes for Passover side dishes. Try them at your place and enjoy with your family.
Passover Side Dish Recipes
Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Beets
- 5 medium Beets (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes (cut into chunks)
- 1 Red Potato (scrubbed and cut into chunks)
- 1 large Red/White Onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees F.
- Toss the beets with 1 tbsp of oil, in a bowl. Spread out the beets on a baking sheet lined with parchment baking paper. Bake them for 15 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, mix the remaining olive oil with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Combine sweet potatoes, red potato, onions, and garlic in a large bowl. Pour the spice mixture over them. Mix well.
- Remove the beets from the oven and add to this mix.
- Continue to bake for another 45 minutes, or until all the vegetables are cooked through. Stir after 20 minutes.
- Serve roasted sweet potatoes and beets hot.
- 6 Apples (peeled and sliced thin)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- Combine apples, eggs, potato starch and oil.
- Mix sugar and juice in a separate bowl.
- Pour over the apple mixture.
- Bake at a temperature of 350 degrees F, for an hour.
- Serve apple kugel at room temperature.
- 2 Cauliflowers
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 -1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 6-8 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour the spicy mixture over cauliflower florets and mix, until they are well coated.
- Bake at a temperature of 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is cooked through.
Comment On This Article