Are you looking for inspirational quotes about parents? If yes, then explore this piece for some inspirational parent's day quotes.
Inspirational Quotes About Parents
Parent's day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of every July. The day is observed to help us understand the value of parents in our lives. It helps us bond with our parents and gives us an opportunity to express our love and feeling for our parents. It is that time of the year when you open your heart and express all your feelings for your parents. Tell them how you admire them and how thankful you are for all their sacrifices, affection, love, and care. Thank them for being at your side whenever you needed them. Nevertheless, if you find it difficult to open your heart and if you are confused with the selection of right words, then consider using some inspirational quotes about parents in your message. Here is a list of parent's day quotes to help you convey your message to your parents. Steer through this article to read more.
Inspirational Parents Day Quotes
- Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression. - Haim Ginott
- Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners. - Unknown
- Sometimes the laughter in mothering is the recognition of the ironies and absurdities. Sometime, though, it's just pure, unthinking delight. - Barbara Schapiro
- The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one. - Jill Churchill
- Parents can plant magic in a child's mind through certain words spoken with some thrilling quality of voice, some uplift of the heart and spirit. - Robert MacNeil
- Thatís sort of a clichÈ about parents. We all believe that our children are the most beautiful children in the world. But the thing is, what no one really talks about is the fact that we all really believe it. - Heather Armstrong
- A father's goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother's goodness deeper than the sea. - Japanese Proverb
- God sends children to enlarge our hearts, and make us unselfish and full of kindly sympathies and affections. - Mary Howitt
- I just want my kids to love who they are, have happy lives and find something they want to do and make peace with that. Your job as a parent is to give your kids not only the instincts and talents to survive, but help them enjoy their lives. -Susan Sarandon
- Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next eneration. - C. Everet Koop, M.D.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. -Charles R. Swindoll
- Don't demand respect as a parent. Demand civility and insist on honesty. But respect is something you must earn with kids as well as with adults. - William Attwood
- I looked on childrearing not only as a work of love and duty but as a profession that was fully interesting and challenging as any honorable profession in the world and one that demanded the best that I could bring to it. - Rose Kennedy
- If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent. - Bette Davis
- Affirming words from moms and dads are like light switches. Speak a word of affirmation at the right moment in a child's life and it's like lighting up a whole roomful of possibilities. - Gary Smalley
- It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself. - Joyce Maynard
- Lucky parents who have fine children usually have lucky children who have fine parents. - James A. Brewer
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone
- When you have children yourself, you begin to understand what you owe your parents.- Japanese Proverb
- The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.- O. A. Battista
Wish your parents on their special day with these inspirational quotes about parents.
Comment On This Article