Crafts as a gift can make Mother's Day all the more special for any mom. Read on to know some simple & easy crafts ideas for Mothers Day.
Simple Craft Ideas
Are you looking for ways to surprise your mom this Mother's Day? If yes, then you would be glad to know that one of the unique ways to impress your mommy would be to make exclusive crafts for her. Well, if you were of the opinion that making crafts is a difficult process, you are definitely in for surprise. There are a number of crafts that are not only easy to make, but also make impressive and appealing gift for your mommy dearest. To get ideas about how to make simple Mother's Day crafts, browse through the following lines.
Easy Crafts Ideas For Mothers Day
Brown Paper Bag Card
- Brown paper (from a grocery bag) or construction paper
- Pinking shears
- A hole punch
- Ribbon (about 1/4 inch wide) or thick yarn
- Markers or crayons
- Using pinking shears, cut the brown paper to form a card. You can try any shapes right from heart, square, circle to rectangle.
- Once the card shape has been cut, take the hole puncher and make a series of holes about 1 cm away from the edges of the card. The best bet would be to punch a pair of holes side by side, along the edges of the card.
- Now, string the ribbon or yarn through the holes.
- Once you reach the end, tie both the ends to form a bow in the card.
- Lastly, write a small message to your mom on the card.
- Pieces of Broken Pottery, Tiles, Beads, Marbles, Beach Glass, Shells Or Charms
- Ceramic Tile Grout
- Plastic Knife
- Terra-cotta flowerpot
- The first step would be to cover the working area with a newspaper. Before decorating the pot, select the pieces that you want to use. Abandon ones with sharp edges.
- The next step would be to spread a heavy layer of tile grout onto the flowerpot, using the plastic knife.
- Now, press the tile pieces onto the wet grout. Once you have stuck all the pieces, spread some more grout stuck between the pieces, so that the broken edges are covered.
- Once the pot is dry, wipe out the extra grout coating, with the help of a damp sponge.
- All you need to do is put the compost and mud mixture into the pot and adore it with the herbs and leaves.
- Blank hardcover book or notebook
- Fabric stamps
- Ironing board and iron
- Tacky glue
- Flat ribbon
- The first step would be to measure the cover of the book. Once you have measured the book, cut out a piece of velvet that is just slightly smaller that the notebook.
- Now, position the stamp on the ironing table, in such a way, that the stamp side is upwards. Place the velvet paper over the stamp with the fuzzy side down.
- Spray some water over the fabric. Now, take a preheated iron and press it on the fabric for about 25 seconds.
- Now, vigilantly peel the fabric back from the stamp. In case you want to add more patterns, repeat this process.
- Lastly, apply some glue on the back side of the velvet and stick it on the front of the journal. To cover the sides, stick ribbon of a contrasting color on the sides.
Comment On This Article