Here are given crochet crafts ideas for Mother's Day. Read this article to know Motherís Day Crocheting Crafts.
Motherís Day Crocheting Crafts
Motherís Day is the day to express your thankfulness and gratitude towards your mother. Your mother is the person who has served you unconditionally, right from the time you were born. Now it is time for you to return her kindness, by a token of gratitude, and let her know how special she is to you. Making crafts with your own hands is a great way to explore your creativity and create something unique & exceptional for your mom. This hand made gift will be more close to her heart than any other gift. While you might have made numerous paper crafts for her, this time try something different, like crochet. A crochet work is very much similar to knitting and you can make number of items with help of crocheting. Below we have provided some crocheting craft ideas, which you can make for your mom on this Motherís Day.
Crocheting Craft Ideas For Mother's Day
1. Crochet Belt
- 3 or 4 Double Knitting Yarns, in desired colors
- No 3.50 Crochet Hook
- The first step would be to get a 3.50 crochet hook and a number of yarns, in your mom's favorite colors.
- Crochet a round disk of about one and a half inch diameter.
- You need to crochet 3 chain stitches for the first circle and then join it to the first chain. This can be done by using 1 slipstitch.
- For the first round, work around the circle with 6 double crochet and join it to first double crochet with slipstitch.
- The crochet belt is ready for your mother to use!
2. Crochet Scrunchie
- Crochet Hook
- Yarn of Choice (scrap yarn works fine)
- Hair Rubber Bands
- Get a soft yarn to make a crochet scrunchie.
- The next step would be to choose a crochet hook that would work easily with the yarn that you have chosen.
- If you are using a finer yarn, use a smaller hook and if you are using a thicker yarn, use a larger hook.
- With one hand holding the elastic ponytail holder, stitch the yarn using slipstitch.
- With the help of a single crochet, work around the elastic ponytail, until you complete one circle. The type of the yarn and the size of the crochet are factors on which the amount of stitches would depend.
- Make sure you make 1 double crochet, followed by 1 chain stitch, in each single crochet around the ponytail holder.
- Attach the last stitch to the top of the first double crochet, with a slip stitch. Secure the ends and cut the extra yarn.
- The crochet scrunchie is ready!
3. Crochet Butterflies
- Scrap yarn
- G crochet hook
- Iridescent pipe cleaners
- Chain 8 join to form a circle.
- Chain 3 double crochet twice, chain one 3 double crochet chain, one until you have eight cluster stitches Join.
- Chain 3 double crochet twice more chain 2 and in same space double crochet three more times (Like the corner of a granny square); continue around until you are back where you started 3 double crochet chains 2 to complete.
- Fold in half and wrap the center with the iridescent pipe cleaner. Starting on the outside edge of your butterfly slip stitch to attach and chain 3 slip stitch chain 3 slip stitches evenly around the outside edge.
Comment On This Article