Homemade card is one of the best ways to express your love on Mother's Day. Check out to find some impressive Mother's Day card crafts ideas.
Mother's Day Card Craft Ideas
With the mounting demands and the scaling competition, expression of love, care and concern are no longer given importance. In such circumstances, a day dedicated to motherhood, gives us just the right chance to make our mom feel special, loved and cared for. Though there are umpteen modes of expression, the conventional mode of expressing love with cards, is one of the best option to explore. Homemade cards, not only gives vent to your creativity, but also personalizes your expression. Also, there are various designs that you can opt for to make remarkable cards for your mommy. To know more about Mothers Day homemade card crafts ideas, browse through the following lines.
Mothers Day Homemade Card Crafts Ideas
Funky Stripes Card
- Pink Cardstock, measuring 8" x 8 1/2"
- Patterned Paper, measuring 4" x 6"
- 1 piece of yellow cardstock, measuring 8 ½" x 11 (or, 5 strips of yellow cardstock about 4" x 1")
- Stamps and Ink
- Adhesive, such as double-sided sticky tape, glue stick, liquid glue or mini glue dots
- Paper Trimmer
- The first step would be to fold the pink card stock into half.
- In the yellow cardstock pieces, write a quality of your mom, one on each piece.
- Now, cut the patterned paper into 5 strips, measuring 4" by 1". It is not necessary that the strips should be at a rectangle. You can cut them in a variety of ways.
- The next step would be to arrange the strips on the pink cardstock, alternating the text strip with the patterned paper strip.
- Once you are happy with the look of the card, take the glue stick and stick the strips to the pink cardstock.
- With the help of scissors, round the edges of the card and write a message on the inside of the card
- Your Mother's Day card is ready to be gifted!!
Flower Fingerprints Card
- Construction Paper
- Acrylic Paints
- Crayon or Marker
- Small Paint Brush
- To make the flower fingerprints card, the first step would be to fold the card into half.
- Using acrylic craft paints, paint your index finger. Now, press the index finger onto the card to make the center dot of each flower.
- For the petals, paint the thumb first. Now, apply it to the paper, next to the center dots. Repeat the process using the each of the fingers to create the petals.
- When the flower is done, take a small paint brush to add the stem. Use the thumb to create the leaves.
- The flower fingerprints card is ready. You can write the message in the inner side of the card.
Photo House Cards
- Heavyweight white paper
- Markers or crayons
- Craft knife
- 3-inch-wide cardboard strip
- The first step would be to draw a structure of your house on the white paper. Color it using crayons or marker. Make sure you have a window for each one of the family member.
- Using a craft knife, cut out the window openings.
- The next step would be to place a photo behind each window and tape the photo edges.
- For the door, cut it in a way that it opens from the right side.
- Now, place the photograph of each of the family member on the window and stick it using the glue.
- In the opening of the door, write the message "Happy Mother's Day Mommy"
Comment On This Article