It is very easy to make handmade/hand made Mothers
Day cards. Check out homemade Mother Day card ideas.
Handmade Mother's Day Card Ideas
It is a very good idea to gift your mom handmade cards on Mother's Day.
Such cards serve to reflect that your mom is so special that she
deserves something more than an ordinary card that can be easily bought
from the market. The special effort that you put in to make a handmade
Mother's Day card goes a long way in strengthening the bond between you
and your dearest mommy. So, don't waste any more time and start making a
special card for your special Mom! In case you need any help in going
for a hand made card, the ideas given below will surely prove to be
Homemade Mother's Day Card Ideas
- Take a colored construction paper, its dimensions depending upon
the size of the card you want to make, and fold it into half.
- On the outer side of the folded construction paper, make a nice
collage with some memorable pictures of you and your mother.
- If you don't want to paste pictures, make a drawing on the outer
side of the card, like landscape, flowers, etc.
- Another option is to download some nice pictures and clip arts
from the internet, take their printout and paste them on the outer
side of the card.
- With the card being adorned from the outside, all you have to do
is write a message for your mom on the inner right side of the card.
- Put the card in an envelope, tie it with a red ribbon and give it
to your mom, on Mother's Day.
- For making a digital card, you need to go through the digital
scrap booking sites, as the first step. You will find a large number
of websites that offer the service for free.
- You can also browse through photo storage websites, offering
digital scrap booking items. Such sites will come specifically handy
if you are already using them for storing, as well as sharing, your
- After selecting the website that you want to use, it is the time
to select a layout for your digital card. In this context, you can
make use of the photographs stored on your PC or import them from
photo storage locations.
- Next, you need to personalize the card, by adding items like a
favorite poem or a personal memory. At the same time, you will have
to customize the font size, style and color for your card.
- Add embellishments to the card and decorate it, just like you
adorn a scrap book page. You can use things like buttons, ribbons,
flowers and pearls, for the purpose.
- Your digital card is ready. Now, all you have to do is connect
your PC to a color printer and take a printout of the card. If you
don't want to print the card, email a copy to your mom.
Comment On This Article