Sufi Malpua is a very sweet dish that is specially made on the occasion of Eid ul Fitr. Read the article to know its recipe.
Sufi Malpua is a sweet dish made from milk, maida (flour) and sooji (rava). Widely popular amongst the Muslim community around the world, the dish is especially made on the festive occasion of Eid ul Fitr and served to family and friends. One of the many dishes cooked on the time of festivities, it is popular across parts of India, irrespective of what religion one practices. It requires few ingredients and can be cooked very easily. The article suggests the correct recipe for making the sweetly delectable Sufi Malpua. Try the recipe to make the best Malpuas ever for your loved ones.
Recipe of Sufi Malpua
- 1 liter Milk
- 1/4 cup Maida
- 1/4 cup Suji
- Boil the milk till it reduces to ½ its quantity.
- Roast the rava till light brown.
- Add the roasted rava to the milk, along with maida. There should be no lumps. It should be a smooth pouring consistency.
- Heat the ghee.
- Take the batter in a glass. Pour in circular movements into the ghee, to form a small pancake. Cook for a few seconds and then turn over.
- Take care that the pancake does not become crisp and hard.
- Make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency. Dip the malpuas in the syrup and lay out on a plate.
Comment On This Article