Check out how to play the easy Hanukkah game called 'hide the chocolate gelt'.
Hide The Chocolate Gelt
“Hide The Chocolate Gelt” is an interesting Hanukkah game that is amusing and thrilling at the same time. People usually have a lot of fun while playing it. The game is meant for people of all age groups, although it is especially a hot favorite with the kids. They are particularly excited with the idea of keeping the delicious coin-like chocolate gelts. This game has always been a success during the festive parties and has always helped add spice to the occasion. Given below is the method of playing the easy Hanukkah game called 'hide the chocolate gelt’, just for you.
How To Play Hide The Chocolate Gelt
- Arrange for a huge bag of chocolate gelt coins for the game. They come in different sizes. Try to get the biggest size possible, as it will be easier to hunt and find them even if they get caught up in the corners and creases of the room.
- Decide on the room that you are going to use for the game. It is always preferable to use the living room and the kitchen for the purpose, as this way, you can monitor the activities of the participants in a better manner.
- Next, hide the coins in different locations within the room. While hiding, make sure to choose both easy-to-find places as well as the more difficult ones. This way, it will be possible for both the younger kids and the adults to hunt for the coins.
- Do not cluster the coins together at one location. Instead, spread them wide apart from each other, so that they can be found only one at a time.
- Prior to starting the game, inform all the players the number of coins that have been hidden inside the room. This will be like an incentive for them, to make them keep on looking for the coins.
- The participant who gets the maximum number of coins at the end wins the game and is declared the winner. You can also add an incentive that the player who gets the maximum number of coins at the end of the game gets an additional prize.
- “Hide The Chocolate Gelt” is a classic Hanukkah game that is particularly interesting and fun for the chocolate lovers. It is very popular with the kids, as they are very fond of playing hide and seek. This game can be played by people of all age groups, beliefs and mindset.
- Chocolate gelts are disk-shaped chocolates that look somewhat like coins. They are mostly wrapped in golden colored foils and are often given throughout Hanukkah. They are also used as money, to play the game Dreidel.
Comment On This Article